[Suspend2-devel] Re: [Suspend2-announce] 126.96.36.199: Suspend2 gets faster again.
clare at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jun 2 11:25:50 UTC 2005
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> I assume you're using Bernard's hibernate script? In that case, you'll
> want to look at the OnResume command in /etc/hibernate/hibernate.conf.
> If you change the sample command to run your binary prior to the switch
> back to X, you should be right.
OnResume 90 /usr/ports2/xtra/FUJITSU/1280patch
and it is now perfect as far as I can tell.
here is the summary for your record, becasue I am using that new rc5
- SUSPEND core : 188.8.131.52
- Kernel Version : 2.6.12-rc5
- Compiler vers. : 3.4
- Attempt number : 6
- Pageset sizes : 13584 (12258 low) and 30392 (4428 low).
- Parameters : 0 64 0 1 0 5
- Calculations : Image size: 44185. Ram to suspend: 11061.
- Limits : 259824 pages RAM. Initial boot: 254748.
- Overall expected compression percentage: 0.
- LZF Compressor enabled.
Compressed 180125696 bytes into 79702580 (55 percent compression).
- Swapwriter active.
Swap available for image: 996020 pages.
- Filewriter inactive.
- Debugging compiled in.
- Preemptive kernel.
- Highmem Support.
- Max extents used: 8
- I/O speed: Write 31 MB/s, Read 27 MB/s.
More information about the TuxOnIce-devel